Re: Comments on <draft-cooper-privacy-policy-01.txt>

2010-07-12 09:53:38
On 7/11/10 11:24 AM, Dave CROCKER wrote:
Has "the IETF" been authorizing people to conduct human subjects
research without the informed consent of the subjects?

I'm going to insert the root trust anchor into our recursive nameservers for this meeting. For obvious reasons this will be the first time that this have every been done at an IETF meeting.

Do I require the informed consent of the ietf participants to do that or should I just chalk it up to tinkering?

joel

d/