Re: Comments on <draft-cooper-privacy-policy-01.txt>

2010-07-09 15:40:21
Randy, we have had at least one "researcher" sniffing passwords in
plenary WiFi traffic and posting them, to embarrass people into using
more secure technology. I believe he was an Ops AD at the time :-)
 o but i am sure there are wifi spies snooping and playing.  and i
   suspect that they will not be very respectful of any policy put in
   place.

and if you are remembering that i did so, my admittedly mediocre memory
tells me it was not i.  though i may have help get stage time for it,
not sure.

randy