Re: Comments on <draft-cooper-privacy-policy-01.txt>

2010-07-12 10:20:40
That started when Jeff Schiller was security AD. Though I can't
remember who actually did the code.

Though at the time the issue was no so much the carelessness of the
users as the fact that the IETF password protocols were broken.