Re: Comments on <draft-cooper-privacy-policy-01.txt>

2010-07-09 10:18:42
With all due respect the geopriv held experiment at ietf71 could have been done
anywhere, and had no impact on participants who were not involved in them.

I have zero interest in building process that might impede the activity of
people conducting protocol experiments that occur effectively in isolation.

Joel's iPad

On Jul 9, 2010, at 7:39 AM, "Hannes Tschofenig"