Re: Historic Moment - Root zone of the Internet was just signed minutes ago!!!

2010-07-16 13:14:21
On 16 jul 2010, at 19:56, Ronald van der Pol wrote:

http://fanf.livejournal.com/107310.html

Thanks! That was very useful. I finally got it working.

Yes, me too.

I would also like to check the output for a zone that is verifyable not
correct. Any examples of signed RRs with an incorrect signature?

I skipped this step:

In the options section of named.conf you should have the directive
    dnssec-lookaside auto;
This enables DNSSEC lookaside validation, which is necessary to bridge gaps
(such as ac.uk) in the chain of trust between the root and lower-level signed
zones

with the result that www.ietf.org, www.iab.org, www.isc.org, all fail to
validate. Not sure what the deal is there. Only www.nic.cat works. BTW, this is
great: