Re: Tourist or business visa from US?

2010-08-24 17:49:46
There is no visa waiver program for China, at least not for any of the
countries relevant to this discussion. You need a visa. Getting a
tourist one is "easier" in the sense that it requires less paperwork
and documentation. For a visit of duration ~ one week or so, there
should be no issues with getting a tourist visa.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj