Re: Tourist or business visa from US?

2010-08-25 20:14:43
I have the same problem.

I've registered August 13rd, and asked for the LOI.

STILL NOTHING. This is totally unacceptable.

The small number of opportunities that I've to go to the Chinese embassy are
going lower and lower.

I hope the secretariat provides a solution NOW. Tomorrow is too late.

It is obvious from this that one more requirement from the host is to commit
to provide the LOI or any other required documents for applying to the VISA
in one working day since the folks register.

Regards,
Jordi

From: Adam Roach <adam(_at_)nostrum(_dot_)com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 18:24:03 -0500
To: Alexa Morris <amorris(_at_)amsl(_dot_)com>
Cc: Ole Jacobsen <ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>, IETF Discussion
<ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Subject: Re: Tourist or business visa from US?

  On 8/24/10 6:58 PM, Alexa Morris wrote:
After you  register for the meeting, you have the option to request a
letter of invitation.

What is the timeframe for sending these letters of invitation? I
requested one on on August 16th, and haven't heard from Tsinghua
University yet. Are these being sent in postal or email format?

/a

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.