Re: Tourist or business visa from US?

2010-08-25 18:11:37
As of March, when I applied for a business visa to China, as a US
citizen, applying to the San Francisco consulate, and using an agency,
I was not allowed to submit an invitation letter, even though I had
one in hand.

What was required was a support letter from my employer, stating that
they would bring me back home, and also stating the business visa
being asked for.  My letter asked for a multiple entry one year
business visa, and I got it.

That was March, this is now.

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:56 AM, John C Klensin <john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com>