Re: Dedicated list for technical discussions

2010-08-29 04:09:36
Touche.  When in Rome...

On 29/08/2010, at 6:12 PM, Glen Zorn wrote:

Mark Nottingham [mailto://mnot(_at_)mnot(_dot_)net] writes:

I know it's been brought up many times before, but I'd appreciate a
separate list for technical discussions regarding drafts, etc., since
this list seems to have become a travel tips forum.

I'm sure that if you have some specific technical topics to discuss at least
some of us would be willing to join in.  I must note, however, that your own
posts to this list over the last month or so have been about the Maastrict
venue, IETF Logo wear and this complaint (not exactly rocket science ;-).