Re: Optimizing for what? Was Re: IETF Attendance by continent

2010-09-07 20:14:06

On Sep 7, 2010, at 9:00 PM, Michael Richardson wrote:

"Michael" == Michael StJohns <mstjohns(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net> writes:
   Michael> I don't think we've got either the database of "people not
   Michael> attending because of costs" nor a good model for factoring
   Michael> them in if we did (e.g. N pnac's times some percentage who

Do we at least have a list of people who attended remotely?
(I don't think so)

No, but we could make proxy lists (for example, people who have authored a RFC,
but
not attended any meetings, in the last N years, or people who only attend
meetings
in their home region, etc.). That shouldn't be too hard to do.

Marshall

--
]       He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life!           |  firewalls
[