Re: Registration of media type application/calendar+xml

2010-09-10 14:09:05
At one time there were people who whined one endlessly about the evils of
HTML email.

And before that there was a guy who used to drone on endlessly in comp.arch
about how high level languages were a mistake and how everything should be
written in machine code.

The technology world moves on. Either deal with it or open a museum.

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Julian Reschke