Re: Registration of media type application/calendar+xml

2010-09-10 14:08:11
On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 6:11 AM, Julian Reschke
<julian(_dot_)reschke(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de>wrote:

OK, enough :-)

Can we please switch to a discussion of the RFC publication format now?

Best regards, Julian

If people do not like my approach to designing protocols and want to
persuade the market to adopt a different approach they should consider
adopting my proposals for making the RFC publication format more likely to
be influential.

The reason we use XML is to achieve Bill Gate's vision of 'frictionless
capitalism'. Tests conducted by the World Wide Web Consortium in the MIT
wind tunnel conclusively demonstrated that the angle brackets have the
lowest drag coefficient of any ASCII punctuation character.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/