Re: [MEXT] Last Call: draft-ietf-mext-nemo-pd (DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation for NEMO) to Proposed Standard

2010-09-10 14:07:31

When it is away from home it is fully a Host on the egress interface.
When at home fully Router on same.  I am happy with it this way.

=> Ok that doesn't make any sense to me.

If so then let it do the same at home. Otherwise, I don't know how
you want to fix this in this WG.

It would mean to specify it to be a at home, be first a Host (get
default route) then change and become a Router, but still at home.

=> Ditto.

Hesham

This behaviour could be set in the DHCPv6-PD-NEMO draft, being under
discussion now.

Alex

Hesham