RE: [MEXT] Last Call: draft-ietf-mext-nemo-pd (DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation for NEMO) to Proposed Standard

2010-09-14 14:25:32
Behcet Sarikaya wrote:

Laganier, Julien wrote:

Behcet Sarikaya wrote:

Laganier, Julien wrote:

[...]

[ I also note that this draft  has been more than 2 years in the
 MEXT working group  in which you are participating, which gave you
 ample time to comment on this and other things...  ]

Julien: Alex,  myself, possibly others have been raising issues
with this draft since  long time.

... during which there was no consensus that there is an issue  to be
addressed by the MEXT WG.

I am curious on this. If someone raises an issue during WGLC or IETF LC,

do we go back to the WG and ask if there is consensus on this issue?

I'll appreciate clarification for my education.

Good education usually involves one doing his/her homework:

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2418>

--julien