Re: [79all] IETF Badge

2010-11-11 04:13:21
On 11/11/10 5:25 PM, Ole Jacobsen wrote:

The "action" you are talking about came in the form of an announcement
about local logistics. I cannot tell you at this stage if this was a
hotel requirement, a host requirement (as part of their government
approval to host this meeting) or a combination of both. In any case,
I consider it a /minor/ annoyance if I happen leave my badge behind
(happened to me once yesterday), and not something that would require
IAOC policy discussions, community input, etc, etc.

Being required to carry one's badge is indeed a minor issue. Allowing
the local host to dictate how we run our meetings is a major issue.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/