Re: [79all] IETF Badge

2010-11-11 05:55:04
On 11/11/10 7:38 PM, Ole Jacobsen wrote:

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

Being required to carry one's badge is indeed a minor issue. Allowing
the local host to dictate how we run our meetings is a major issue.

Peter

And having to display your badge = "dictate how we run our meetings" ???

The statement I heard at the plenary was that the local host told us
that we needed to enforce badge checking. I'm not concerned about badge
checking. I'm concerned about the precedent of allowing the local host
to tell us how we run our meetings.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre