Re: I-D Action:draft-white-tsvwg-netblt-00.txt

2011-01-08 09:46:25
08.01.2011 17:37, Lixia Zhang wrote:
I am not sure why this rush to get a new internet draft out, without
consultation to any of its original authors, and given the rough consensus on
ietf mailing list discussion is to keep NETBLT RFC as is (experimental).
First of all, I've consulted the initial author of it, John White, and some other people off-list. The NETBLT spec found in RFC998 *as is* could not be appropriate for current Internet, so there is a need for another one. In the next 3 months, I think, we will be a work on it. Moreover, we plan to submit it as Independent Submission as Experimental RFC, despites it mentions the Standards Track one.

Mykyta
Lixia