Re: Last Call on draft-ietf-pim-registry-03.txt

2011-01-13 15:14:38
On 13.01.2011 21:43, Michelle Cotton wrote:

Many believe it makes it very clear to the users of the registry what is
available for assignment.  Something we will be rolling out soon (for those
registries with a finite space) will be small charts showing how much of the
registry space is unassigned, assigned and reserved (utilizing the
unassigned entries).
--Michelle

Exactly my point -- we should distinguish between the actual registry contents (assigned / reserved), and how it's presented.

Best regards, Julian