Re: Last Call on draft-ietf-pim-registry-03.txt

2011-01-13 14:43:33

Many believe it makes it very clear to the users of the registry what is
available for assignment.  Something we will be rolling out soon (for those
registries with a finite space) will be small charts showing how much of the
registry space is unassigned, assigned and reserved (utilizing the
unassigned entries).
--Michelle

On 1/12/11 6:35 AM, "Julian Reschke" <julian(_dot_)reschke(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de>