prerequisite for change (was Re: draft-housley-two-maturity-levels)

2011-01-29 16:39:20

I've previously expressed my opinion that proposals to muck with the
number of steps in teh IETF standards process will no do anything
useful (i.e., will not be effective) - JOhn and I have just posted
what, to us, would be a prerequisite for amy process mucking proposal
to succeed

Scott

-----
From: Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
To: i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: I-D Action:draft-bradner-restore-proposed-00.txt

        Title           : Restoring Proposed Standard to Its Intended Use
        Author(s)       : J. Klensin, S. Bradner
        Filename        : draft-bradner-restore-proposed-00.txt
        Pages           : 6
        Date            : 2011-01-29

Restore the very low bar for Proposed Standard described in RFC 2026
(BCP 9)

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bradner-restore-proposed-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/