Re: World IPv6 Day and Us

2011-02-16 07:59:16

On Feb 16, 2011, at 4:13 AM, Lars Eggert wrote:

On 2011-2-15, at 19:45, Sabahattin Gucukoglu wrote:
Noting the increasing length of the list
athttp://isoc.org/wp/worldipv6day/participants/

...I mostly note that I see very few eyeball ISPs on that list (with the
notable exception of two large US cable ISPs - great, guys!)

Turning on IPv6 on the content provider side is great and all, but without
the eyeballs on IPv6, I wonder a bit about the point of this exercise.

You have to start somewhere...

And, this has been good at getting some publicity for IPv6, which is not
negligible.

Marshall