Re: Where to find IETF recommendations?

2011-03-01 06:30:11
On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 01:18:12PM +0100, Shane Kerr wrote:

FWIW, this came up in the dnsext working group a few years ago. In the
end, I don't think anything was done, which is kind of a shame.

Nothing was done for want of workers ;-) We concluded there was no
real room in official IETF channels for such a publication, but that
it would be possible for people to do this independently.

I believe Dave Crocker has been attempting to do it, with assistance
from people who know each protocol well.  I can't find it on his site
just now, however.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs(_at_)shinkuro(_dot_)com
Shinkuro, Inc.