Re: Where to find IETF recommendations?

2011-03-02 07:35:40
Bob,

I'm not sure. In my mind a "road map" tells you where something is
going:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_roadmap

I am kind of looking for where we are now, and possibly where we have
been.

--
Shane

On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 09:34 -0800, Bob Braden wrote:
A few years ago some of us tried to interest the IETF in producing "road
maps" for all the major protocols/protocol families.  As a worked
example, we produced a roadmap for TCP. It seems to me that you are
asking for more roadmaps.

Bob Braden