Re: How to pay $47 for a copy of RFC 793

2011-05-10 15:42:09
Interestingly, when I look at the references from IEEE Xplore when I access
Xplore from Georgetown, instead of the built-in Xplore reference, I get a GU
search option, which does pop up the IETF copy of the RFC.

In any event, I happen to know a few people at IEEE. They are "looking in to
it," it being adding the RFC series to Xplore.