Re: How to pay $47 for a copy of RFC 793

2011-05-11 19:06:01
Paradoxically, I-Ds do already include a similar statement:

   The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
   http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt.

   The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at
   http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.

Pity we don't include that sort of thing in the RFCs too...

Joe