Re: Last Call: <draft-housley-two-maturity-levels-06.txt> (Reducing the Standards Track to Two Maturity Levels) to BCP

Pete, thanks for your helpful summary. Comments inline, now that I've
had a chance to review all of the Last Call feedback.

A conversation I'm happy to have. Comments inline. We are still men without hats.