Re: whine, whine, whine

2011-06-21 16:42:32
Ray,

The only European operator into YBQ appears to be Air Transat (whoever the heck
they are) and they only fly from Marseille and Paris.

They are pretty famous, for running out of fuel over the Atlantic. (Luckily, everyone survived.)

I'm flying BA to Montreal and taking the short city hopper flight to YBQ from
there.

I'm still wondering what route to take, the alliance that I use (OneWorld) does not serve Quebec City too well. Maybe I'll pick some two hop solution to a nearby city such as Montreal and then drive the rest of the way, or a three hop approach that involves Air Canada for the last leg. Apparently, Iceland Air could also deliver me to Quebec in three hops.

In any case, looking very much forward to Quebec City!

Jari