RE: Has anyone found a hotel for Quebec City that isn't exorbitant?

2011-06-20 23:32:41
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Randall Gellens
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 6:25 PM
To: Henk Uijterwaal; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: Dave Crocker
Subject: Re: Has anyone found a hotel for Quebec City that isn't exorbitant?

My recollection, which of course could easily be flawed, is that the
survey did not make clear that travel is significantly more difficult
to Quebec than other Canadian cities, nor that hotels are more
expensive.

How is travel significantly more difficult to Quebec City?  It's one plane
change from most US and Canadian points of origin that I checked, or even
direct if you're close enough.

My flight in changes in Newark and out in Chicago, both major intercontinental
hubs which means there are plenty of long-range connections that are no more
difficult.