Re: SORBS blacklist

2011-07-01 12:10:59

On Jul 1, 2011, at 9:59 AM, John Leslie wrote:

  Please, everyone, understand that recipients _can't_ do the whole
job on spam-abatement. Folks running mailing-lists for organizations
like the IETF need to do their part, and are in a better position
than some of my customers to bear the cost.

the ietf has some of the more heavily and consistently moderated mailing lists
on the planet. the notion that we're not doing our part or that the ietf lists
are a source or relay for spam is patently false.

joel

  (BTW, I did get a ticket in the system _well_ before my posting
here. I won't quote the reply; but I think it would be helpful for
the folks who process such tickets to post on this thread.)

--
John Leslie <john(_at_)jlc(_dot_)net>