Re: [v6ops] Another look at 6to4 (and other IPv6 transition issues)

2011-07-19 12:01:15

"Erik" == Erik Kline <ek(_at_)google(_dot_)com> writes:
    >> Given that each of us reads something different into the
    >> definition of HISTORIC, is there any hope that this thread will
    >> ever converge?

    Erik> I don't see any "progress".

    Erik> We may just have to blacklist any resolvers that have 6to4
    Erik> clients behind them and leave it at that.

I don't see how this can scale or possibly work well given
that I'm allowed to cache DNS info on my mobile device.

I really wish Google had tried putting a 6to4 relay in your network.

] mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.