Re: [v6ops] 6to4v2 (as in ripv2)?

2011-07-27 14:25:24
On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 3:07 PM, John Mann (ITS)
<john(_dot_)mann(_at_)monash(_dot_)edu> wrote:
<snip>
[ And that native dual-stack is a replacement for both. ]
We want normal users to move past "experimental IPv6" towards "production
IPv6".

Exactly, we should focus on doing production IPv6, not wasting our
time on something that run on top of something else, whatever it's
called (are way too many to choice from already and I will recommend
anyone that ask me to never walk down that road, never).

So, can we please stop this never ending SPAMMING with regards to 6to4?

It is a total waste of time, really Keith, please stop. pretty please stop.

--

Roger Jorgensen           |
rogerj(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com          | - IPv6 is The Key!