Re: [v6ops] 6to4v2 (as in ripv2)?

2011-07-28 11:57:07
On 2011-07-27 18:03 , Mark Andrews wrote:
[..]
b) use a tunnel broker - this works much better through NATs and with dynamic
 IPv4 addresses

For which there is only experimental / ad-hoc code.

You call my code Experimental/ad-hoc? :)

Like a good whiskey it matured over the years and hopefully soon I will
be releasing the next edition of AICCU which solves, at least in that
implementation, a couple of quirks that we have encountered in the
recent years.

Please name
CPE vendors that support tsp?  Please name CPE vendors that support
tunnel re-configuration on re-number.

I don't know about TSP, but for the combination of TIC/heartbeat + AYIYA
in some cases there are a variety of vendors, amongst which AVM
Fritz!Box, Draytek, ZyXel Motorola, and various others I tend to forget
;) I unfortunately do not have an exact list of devices/models as I had
nothing to do with them, we just get users saying that they have a
device which supports it ;)

The fun part though with CPEs is that they tend to sit on the public IP
address, which is also the reason why the Fritz!Box only does TIC/heartbeat.

And of course every self respecting distribtion has support for it too
by just adding AICCU, that includes the various WRTs, pfSense, m0nowall,
Astaro and many many others.

As you said, everybody can decide themselves what options they add ;)

Greets,
 Jeroen