Re: On attending BoFs

2011-07-28 18:19:05
On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Eric Burger
<eburger-l(_at_)standardstrack(_dot_)com>wrote:

+$1.00

Have we ever had a BOF that looked under-attended? Not me: always standing
room only!

I would also argue that you want "BOF tourists." They might turn into
participants. They also might point out
things like overlap with previous work in the IETF or some other SDO.

Regards
Marshall

Big rooms = good BOF.