Re: Drafts Submissions cut-off

2011-08-01 14:47:27
+1

More flexibility, more chair accountability for the decisions
they make about that flexibility, fewer rules and fewer things
that require AD involvement except on appeal and other types of
high-level discussions about whether particular WGs are being
managed properly.

   john

--On Monday, August 01, 2011 15:43 -0400 Barry Leiba