Re: I-D Working groups and mailing list

2011-08-05 03:46:02
On 2011-08-04 16:12, Worley, Dale R (Dale) wrote:
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org [ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On
Behalf Of Bill McQuillan [McQuilWP(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com]

Perhaps it could be included in the ID-Announce message.

In a lot of situations, the I-D submission tool knows the name of the relevant
working group
and could include its mailing list address in the announcement automatically.

...which of course does only help those readers who get to the ID via the announcement.

In my experience, many ID authors actually forget to consider where to send feedback. Thus making this something to be checked upon ID submission (maybe with a way to opt-out) might be helpful.

Best regards, Julian