Re: I-D Working groups and mailing list

2011-08-04 10:10:44
I don't know if there is a need for "template" changes or some formal section in the write up, but it would seem to me that an author who has reached a level of getting WG assigned and/or even started a mailing list (IETF or otherwise) would be very eager to announce it in a new I-D (01?) submission. But then again, I can imagine some that don't wish to expose this for whatever reason, perhaps to keep the "team" light (and private) until they feel its ready public work - or not.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com