Re: [yam] Last Call: <draft-ietf-yam-rfc4409bis-02.txt> (Message Submission for Mail) to Full Standard

2011-08-17 11:21:10
My 2 pence:

I did finally manage to read the document and I support its publication. The only minor comment:

    The table in Table 1 has been corrected (reference for NO-SOLICITING)
    and extended (ATRN, DELIVERBY, CONPEM, and CONNEG).  The registry
    should be updated to reflect the changed and new entries.  Entries in
    the registry that do not appear in the table above are correct and
    should not be altered.

IANA commented that it should be clear that "the registry" refers to SMTP Service Extensions (http://www.iana.org/assignments/mail-parameters); but the registry there seems to have other format compared to Table 1:

    | Keyword          | Name             | Submissio | Reference       |

please compare with

Keywords             Description                         Reference    Note

So how is this table going to be incorporated in the aforementioned registry?

<thinking off-topic="yes">There is the equivalence of English collocation "two pence" in Russian and Ukrainian, that are "pjat' kopeek" and "pjat' kopijok", respectively, and are translated as "five kopecks". One kopeck is 1/100 of ruble or hryvnia; one penny is 1/100 of pound; respectively one penny is nearly 13 Ukrainian kopecks and nearly 50 Russian kopecks. So, when saying this in Ukrainian or Russian, I actually make a contribution which less that one said in English :-).</thinking>

Mykyta Yevstifeyev