Re: [iucg] IDNA and Multilingual Internet issues and vocabulary after IDNA2008

2011-08-19 19:22:16
Hi! John,
This seems to be a pretty odd point of yours!  As if every IETF mail had to
list the copyrights of every text or concept it works on or with.

We only are interested in an adequate and coherent multilinguistic
terminology at the IANA. At the end of the day if you want to publish it
under your name you welcome.

I introduced what I hope will close this: WIKI RFC 3271 with an appropriate
comment.

http://idna2010.org
The text John Klensin refers to is the working wiki page:

 *IDNS Common Glossary <http://iucg.org/wiki/IDNS_Common_Glossary>*

 Marie-France