Re: [iucg] IDNA and Multilingual Internet issues and vocabulary afterIDNA2008

2011-08-20 02:45:04
Cher Michel,

2011/8/20 Michel Py <michel(_at_)arneill-py(_dot_)sacramento(_dot_)ca(_dot_)us>

[trimmed the cross-post To... field]

John,

In case it was not clear, I encourage you do consider who you are
dealing with on this issue: the sock puppets of JFC Morfin. These
individuals are well-known

as "Jefsey's Disciples", or "JEDI"s :-)

for their disruptive tactics and their
amazing capabilities at generating rectal discomfort (*)

If this is not an "ad personam"!!!
Beware, the disease usually diagnoses mental rigidity

especially for
the French IETFers who do not like the idea of being remotely associated
with them (although I do not even remotely suggest that anyone does, the
possibility does exist).

Selon la formule consacrée : "tais-toi et travaille !".You welcome to help
the French language being properly supported. At least the ICANN/WG/VIP just
tries that.

We are just IETF users. I know, as everywhere, the user is the problem!

Sorry for this smile at your architechnical comment:

Please don't feed the trolls.

 you are right!

Marie-France