RE: [iucg] IDNA and Multilingual Internet issues and vocabulary afterIDNA2008

2011-08-19 21:55:15
[trimmed the cross-post To... field]

John,

In case it was not clear, I encourage you do consider who you are
dealing with on this issue: the sock puppets of JFC Morfin. These
individuals are well-known for their disruptive tactics and their
amazing capabilities at generating rectal discomfort (*) especially for
the French IETFers who do not like the idea of being remotely associated
with them (although I do not even remotely suggest that anyone does, the
possibility does exist).

Please don't feed the trolls.

Thanks
Michel

(*) I hope that the AD who introduced this wording to me in private
recently will have smile.

m.