Re: 2119bis

2011-08-30 08:56:32
On Aug 30, 2011, at 9:24 AM, Marshall Eubanks wrote:

I support adding the SHOULD ... UNLESS formalism (although maybe it should be
MUST... UNLESS). It would be useful as there will be times where the UNLESS
can be specified and has been given due consideration at the time of writing.
That, however, will not always be the case. (More inline).

How would SHOULD...UNLESS or MUST...UNLESS differ from using the current 2119
definitions and just writing SHOULD...unless or MUST ... unless?

Personally I think 2119 is just fine and doesn't need to be updated.

Keith