Re: 2119bis

2011-08-30 10:58:58
e.g.

"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", and "NOT RECOMMENDED"  are appropriate
when valid exceptions to a general requirement are known to exist or appear to
exist, and it is infeasible or impractical to enumerate all of them.
However, they should not be interpreted as permitting implementors to fail to
implement the general requirement when such failure would result in
interoperability failure.