Re: Conclusion of the last call on draft-housley-two-maturity-levels

2011-09-11 10:57:41
I think you will see that this question was discussed at least once.  We asked
about moving to a one-level maturity model instead.  The conclusion was that it
was possible to go from a two-level to a one-level in the future if that is
appropriate.  However, if we go straight to a one-level now, and then learn
that a two-level would have been better, we would be stuck.

Russ