Re: Conclusion of the last call on draft-housley-two-maturity-levels

2011-09-12 16:33:34
Sam Hartman wrote:

1) I support moving to a two level process.

I don't, and there were some other things in the document
(last time I read) that to which I dissent.

I do not think the following types of comments should be considered as
objections when judging this sort of consensus:

1) You are not solving the most important problem

2) This will not do any good

These are not "objection", but when gauging "consent", then
counting them as "consent" rather than "no consent" or "dissent"
would IMO be inappropriate.

"objections" is stuff that needs to be addressed by issue resolution
prior to any gauging/judging of consent.

-Martin