Re: IAOC: delegating ex-officio responsibility

2011-09-23 13:47:49
FWIW, I had stopped reading this thread a while ago because I assumed our
leaders would come up with The Right Solution without input from the entire
peanut gallery. When I told someone this, they pointed out that the thread had
taken on a completely different, much larger, subject in the past few days.
After looking at a few of the recent messages from my Trash folder, I most
certainly agree.

If long-time IETFers such as those commenting now cannot remember when to
change the Subject line when a topic completely changes, how can we expect
typical IETF participants to do so?

--Paul Hoffman