Re: Anotherj RFP without IETF community input

2011-10-22 04:51:43
On 20/10/2011 20:21, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
One thing to consider is charging for this service

I have no problem paying some fee to the IETF in order to get better remote
participation capability when I am unable to travel to the location chosen.

I would much rather pay $200-$300 to have good remote attendance capability
(video etc.) than get by on 'free'.

my ietf participation budget is zero.  If remote attendance is pay-walled,
people with zero budget will drop off the air.

Nick