Re: Requirement to go to meetings

2011-10-23 13:13:28
Randy,

I might be old-fashioned, but I think the net will give us more tools
that can be used together with what we already have, not (necessarily)
replace them

/Loa

On 2011-10-23 10:47, Randy Bush wrote:
perhaps we could model using the assumption that, a decade or so hence,
there will be no physical meetings, [almost] all will be net-based.

randy

Loa Andersson                         email:
loa(_dot_)andersson(_at_)ericsson(_dot_)com
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            loa(_at_)pi(_dot_)nu
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                             +46 767 72 92 13