Re: Requirement to go to meetings

2011-10-23 12:01:27

I'm not sure I'd blame chairs so much, but anyway...

Here's a suggestion - create a list for people who are active
IETF participants but who miss a lot of meetings. (And ask people
who don't match that profile, like me, to stay out of the
discussion - we can read the archive if we're curious.) Let folks
on that list see if they can figure out things to do that they
think would make things better then bring that back here.

I'm not claiming this'd "fix" the problem, but I'd be interested
in the output and it'd avoid most of the discussion about
remote attendee things being discussed by the usual suspects
who do in fact go to most meetings afaics.

S.