Re: Requirement to go to meetings

2011-10-23 12:35:52

Sure - there are other trade-offs, no doubt.  But I think
every time this topic has come up, the discussion is dominated
by people that do attend meetings, and I'd be interested in
what might come out if we tried that discussion just amongst
non-attending active participants.

If enough of 'em wanted such a list I'd be happy to get it
created. (Off list mail is fine if you just want to say you'd
subscribe.)

S.