Re: Requirement to go to meetings

2011-10-23 19:45:19

Randy

I think that also assumes that the earth's rotation will also stop at some time
during the next decade forcing us all to migrate to the sunny side of the
planet.

Failing that happening then with 18 hours at least (Tokyo to US West coast) of
time zones (and that doesnt take into account places like Hawaii and NZ)
haveing any regular or long time real time sessions is in my view impractical
as someone has to do it in the middle of the night then.

Andrew

----- Original Message -----
From: Randy Bush [mailto:randy(_at_)psg(_dot_)com]
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 12:47 PM
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
Cc: IETF Disgust <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Subject: Re: Requirement to go to meetings

perhaps we could model using the assumption that, a decade or so hence,
there will be no physical meetings, [almost] all will be net-based.

randy

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.